Subject: [Supa] I-D Action: draft-ietf-supa-generic-policy-info-model-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 17:40:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Simplified Use of Policy Abstractions of the IETF.

        Title           : Generic Policy Information Model for Simplified Use of Policy Abstractions (SUPA)
        Authors         : John Strassner
                          Joel Halpern
                          Sven van der Meer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-supa-generic-policy-info-model-03.txt
	Pages           : 142
	Date            : 2017-05-30

Abstract:
   This document defines an information model for representing
   policies using a common extensible framework that is independent
   of language, protocol, repository. It is also independent of the
   level of abstraction of the content and meaning of a policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-supa-generic-policy-info-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-supa-generic-policy-info-model-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-supa-generic-policy-info-model-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-supa-generic-policy-info-model-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/