Subject: [Supa] WG Last Call started for SUPA Framework draft version -03

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 17:33:41 +1200

Hi SUPA folk:

A new revision of the SUPA Framework draft has just been posted.
This version addresses all reviewer concerns to date, so we've started
a two-week WG Last Call for it.

Please take another look at it, and send coments to the SUPA list.
Even a brief "I agree with pubishing" note is useful at this stage!

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: Yangyang Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 22:03:50 +0800

Dear all,

After double review of this version, I see my previous comments are
addressed. I do think it is ready for a WGLC.

Best regards

Yangyang
2017/7/18

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 1:33 PM, Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> SUPA mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/supa
>