Subject: [Syslog-sec] New maillist policy

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 13:22:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks,

It was brought to my attention that spam has been making its way through
the new list on employees.org.  :-(  I've changed things back to the way
they were before the latest change.  I'm now manually approving all
messages again.  -sigh-  That's really not what I want but I really don't
think that anyone on IETF mailing lists should be subjected to spam.  I'm
still working with the IETF people to get the list moved over to their
servers.  More news on that as it happens.

>From this, if you post something to the list and it doesn't come out
pretty quickly, I may be sleeping.  If it doesn't come out within a
reasonable time (I sleep during nighttime hours here in Austin, Texas,
USA), please ping me at [email-masked] to see if I'm still sleeping.
We havn't had any problems with this method in the past but I'd just like
to remind people that this is the way it's going to be again.

Apologies for the spam stuff that did make it through.

Thanks,
Chris
_______________________________________________
Syslog-sec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.employees.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog-sec