Subject: Satcoms Insider

From: "Roger Stanyard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:05:42 -0000

Dear Colleague,

You may be aware that we publish the trade newsletter Satcoms Insider. Chris
Forrester, editor of Interspace and one of the best satellite journalists in
Europe, is now contributing to it.

From time to time we offer a free three issue trial subscription, delivered
in PDF form by email.

The trial offer allows would be subscribers to get to know the product which
specialises in provided news, analysis and market research in satellite
communications with particular emphasis on IP, digital broadcasting,
broadband access and convergence.

Satcoms Insider offers a combination of market research and business
analysis. Its coverage is global but with a European perspective.

If you would like to take advantage of the free trial offer all you need do
is email me at [email-masked].

I would like to make it clear that there as no obligations if you do so.
However, at the end of the trial we will offer you a subscription at a 10%
discount on the regular rate of US$995. We also offer a very competitive
site licence.

Best Regards

Roger Stanyard