Subject: Re: Re: info

From: "MUYIWA IGE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 05:01:29 +0200

From: MUYI IGE
Dear Sir,
I am Muyiwa Ige, the second surviving son of the late Justice Bola
Ige.
We hereby acknowledge the receipt of your mail to my mother with
thanks, May God reward you greatly for your decision to assist us in
this mutually beneficial transaction; 
It is important that I deal with you directly at this crucial Stage
in this issue rather than the family lawyer.
As my mother has rightly informed you, we are seriously in distress
as all our saved money abroad totaling over US$700M has been
confiscated by the Nigerian Government as part of the probe into the
Nigeria Electric Power Authority (N.EP.A.), headed by my Father as a
Sole Administrator, a few months before he was assassinated on
Wednesday, 26th December, 2001 by unknown gunmen in our Family home.

If you have been following my family's profile in the news lately,
you would have read about the assassination.
I wish to inform you that my mother reached you based on the fact
that she would really want us to establish a relationship based on
mutual trust and understanding.
So many people have disappointed us home and abroad, even people who
benefited from my father, have all bitten the finger that once fed
them, that is why we had to throw caution to the wind and trust you a
stranger who we had never met all our lives.
Dear Friend, as much as we recognize that a lot of wonders happen
these days,
you do not have to doubt the authenticity of my mothers mail to you,
because we are really oppressed, and we need the assistance of a God
fearing person and a good natured man to help us clear our funds from
a security company, and bank it up for us while we make arrangements
to travel and join you up as soon as the shipment is effected.
For security purposes, I shall be coordinating the Business
transaction as my mother is currently in distress and we cannot
afford to Lose this only remaining $40,300,000:00/m of all that my
father left for us. At the moment, the funds are in a security
company and were deposited as Photographic materials in some luggage.
As soon as we are sure that we can trust you, we shall go ahead to
send you the Certificate of deposit and the luggage numbers and
security code numbers.
For the purpose of security and confidentiality, I would require that
You and I proceed with this business with telephone and fax
communication, as I would not want to discuss this transaction on The
Internet for security reasons.
So I would suggest that we conduct this business through telephone
and fax communication, while my mother will be reaching you via
e-mail as security agents bug her telephone line often.
As, as soon as I hear from, I shall furnish you with the whole
details of how to Finalize the transaction and other information you
might require or other things you might need to know and also you
should be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free and
success guaranteed.
There are documents backing the legitimacy of this transaction that
will convince your bank or any other bank that might doubt the
authenticity of these funds.
Also I will send you more information and other information you might
require via fax immediately I hear from you on telephone.
I look forward to your urgent response, as my mother and the rest of
my immediate family genuinely need your help.
Truly Yours,

MUYI IGE