Subject: HELP PLEASE.

From: "Kenneth Masuku" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 02:51:52 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Friend,

  I wish to begin by way of introduction. I am Kenneth Masuku, the first
and  only surviving son of late Marc Masuku one of the foremost and rich
black  farmers in Zimbabwe recently murdered in the land dispute in my
country.

  Before the death of my father, he had given me the certificate of
deposite he used to deposit  the sum of US$30.5 million (Thirty Million
Five Hundred United State Dollars) in one of the private  security
companies in Europe, as family valuables, when he realized the  looming
dangers in Zimbabwe.

  This amount was meant for the purchase of new machineries and chemicals 
for the farms and also for the establishment of new farms in Swaziland.

 Thisland dispute started when President Robert Mugabe introduced a new
land reform, which was  particularly targeted at the rich white farmers
and a few black farmers (my father included).

 This resulted in the gruesome killing of rich farmers (mainly whites) and
 the unlawful possession of their properties by Mugabe's war veterans,
under  the disguise of fighting for the interest of the country. It is
against this background that I fled the  country with my family, to the
Netherlands where we are currently seeking  asylum.

  I have decided to seek foreign assistance, as the Netherlands law
prohibits  asylum seekers from operating bank accounts or involve in
financial transaction  of any kind, hence this letter to you.

 All I need is your trustworthiness to be able to entrust the above said
amount and help me with investment opportunities. My family's  survival
depends on this money as we have virtually lost all our assets.

  There are two options, firstly, you can choose to accept 20% of the
total  amount for your assistance or go into partnership for the proper
investment  of the money in your country.

  We shall discuss in detail the modalities involved if you can reach me
via  my confidential email account.

  I await your reply through the above media, while I implore you to
maintain  the absolute secrecy required to  ensure a safe and hitch free
transaction.

  I shall furnish you with more details on request.

   Yours truly,

  Kenneth Masuku,

  For Family.

 N.B=My confidential email account:[email-masked] & [email-masked].

********************************************************************
Sign Up For FREE Personalized Email Today! - http://www.SeeqMail.com

http://www.Grassroots.org/ - Make Change!
********************************************************************