Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP.

From: "Joesph Boye" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:10:21 -0700 (PDT)

FROM:MR JOSEPH BOYE,
ASYLUM SEEKERS CENTER,
HEERENVEEN,
NETHERLANDS.

I am Mr Joseph Boye the eldest son of  Chief Micheal Boye from Liberia
presently in Netherlands.My father was killed two years ago(2002) in the
war in Liberia including my only brother.During the war in my country and
following the indiscriminate looting of Public and Government properties
by the rebel forces, the Liberian mining co-operation  was one of the
target looted and it was destroyed.My late father was a top official with
Liberian Mining co-operation,he was among six other top Government
functionaries that were attacked and killed by the rebels because of his
relationship with the civilian Government of Charles Taylor.I and my two
sisters relocated to Ivory Coast with my mother to stay with the only
surviving relative of the family to secure ourselves until October last
year 2003 i and my two sisters relocate to Netherlands seeking asylum
here, we lost our mother after a brief illness in Ivory Coast.Since our
arrival in Netherlands,i have been searching for a liable person who can
help us secure my father's wealth deposited in Europe in a security out
fit.

I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance
to transfer our cash of eighteen million and five hundred thousand Dollars
($18,500.000.00) now in the custody of a private Security trust firm in
Europe,the money is in trunk boxes deposited and declared as Precious
stones by my late father as a matter of fact the company does not
know the content as money, although my Father  made them to understand
that the boxes belongs to his foreign partner.

Source of the money:

My late Father Chief Michael Boye  is  a native of Kru tribe in the
Northern province of Liberia, was the General Manager of Liberia Mining
co-operation (L.M.C.) Monrovia.According to my Father this money was the
income  accrued from Mining Co-operation's over draft and minor sales of
Diamonds and Gold.My Father was ready to go to Europe to clear the goods
before he met his on timely death.Before the peak of the civil war between
the rebels forces  and the Government forces demanding forceful removal
from power of the civilian President Charles Taylor by the rebels. My
Father had already made arrangement for his family to be evacuated to
Ivory coast with the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT AND THE AGREEMENT OF DEPOSIT
he made with the security firm in Europe.

As a result of my fathers death and with the information we got that the
rebels are out for us the burden became too much for me to handle coupled
with the ill health of my mother she died in the process as I could not
afford her a decent medical care. The unrest in Ivory Coast and the threat
from the rebels against our lives,made us to be evacuated to Netherlands
last year October 2003 where I and my two sisters are seeking political
asylum, we are at present in an asylum camp in a small village in
Netherlands(HOLLAND). Our only hope now is in you and the boxes deposited
in the Security Firm To this effect, humbly solicit your assistance in the
followings ways.

1. to assist me claim this boxes from the security Firm as our Foreign
partner,

2. to transfer this money (US$18.5 M) in your name to your country,

3. to make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on our
behalf in your country and you, our Adviser/ Manager.

For your assistance, I have decided  that 20% of the total amount will be
for your effort and another 5 % to cover all the expenses that may incur
during the business transaction, Last, I urge you to keep this transaction
strictly confidential as no one knows our where about. Please as you show
your willingness, forward to me your full name, address and Tel/ Fax
numbers, to me via my private email, and I will get back to you
immediately with more information's and subsequently send you the
necessary documents needed in this transaction.

Thanks.

May God bless you as you assist us.

MR JOSEPH BOYE.

********************************************************************
Sign Up For FREE Personalized Email Today! - http://www.SeeqMail.com

http://www.Grassroots.org/ - Make Change!
********************************************************************