Subject: TOP UNGENT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 01:10:15 +0700 (WIT)

The desk of:
Mr. olu pinheiro
Metropolitan Bank Plc.
Lagos Nigeria.

Dear sir,

I am olu pinheiro, the staff of bills and exchange at the foreign
remittance department of the Metropolitan Bank Plc. I am writing this
letter to ask for your support and cooperation to carry out this
business opportunity in my department.

We discovered an abandoned fifteen million united states dollars only)
in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died
along with his entire family of a wife and two children in November 2000
in a plane crash.

Since we heard of his death, we have been expecting his next-of-kin to
come Over and put claims for his money as the heir, because we cannot
release the Fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as
the next-of-kin To the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.
Unfortunately, neither Their neither family member nor distant relative
has ever appeared to claim the said Fund.

Upon this discovery, other and I officials in my department have agreed
to Make business with you and release the total amount into your account
as the heir of the fund since no one came for it or knows he maintained
account with our bank, otherwise the fund will be returned to the banks
treasury as unclaimed fund.

To commence this transaction, we require you to immediately indicate
your Interest by a return e-mail stating your interest.

I look forward to receiving your prompt response.

Regards,

olu pinheiro

   CONTACT:[email-masked]