Subject: HELP ME PLEASE.

From: massaquoe sesay <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:53:13 +0100 (CET)

FROM MR.SESAY MASSAQUOE.
REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL:[email-masked]
DEAR FRIEND,
THROUGH THE COURTESY OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, I TAKE LIBERTY ANCHORED ON A 
STRONG DESIRE TO SOLICIT YOUR ASSISTANCE ON THIS MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL AND 
RISKFREE TRANSACTION WHICH I HOPE YOU WILL GIVE YOUR URGENT ATTENTION.
I AM MR.SESAY MASSAQUOE  I AM MOVED TO WRITE YOU THIS LETTER ,THIS WAS IN 
CONFIDENCE CONSIDERING OUR PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCE AND SITUATION.
I ESCAPED WITH MY WIFE AND CHILDREN  OUT OF SIERRA- LEONE TO UNITED KINDOM 
THROUGH THE AID OF THE UNITED NATIONS EVACUATION TEAM WHERE WE ARE NOW 
PRESENTLY RESIDING  ON TEMPORARY POLITICAL ASYLUM.
HOWEVER DUE TO THIS SITUATION I DECIDED TO CHANGE MOST OF MY BILLIONS OF 
DOLLARS DEPOSITED IN SWISS BANK AND OTHER COUNTRIES INTO OTHER FORMS OF MONEY 
CODED FOR SAFE PURPOSE BECAUSE THE NEW HEAD OF STATES  AHMED TEJAN KABBA MADE 
ARRANGEMENTS WITH THE SWISS GOVERNMENT AND OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES TO FREEZE 
ALL MY TREASURES DEPOSITED IN SOME EUROPEAN COUNTRIES,HENCE I AND MY WIFE  
ALONG WITH MY CHILDREN, DECIDED LAYING LOW IN A TEMPOERY POLITICAL ASYLUM CAMP 
HERE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM TO STUDY THE SITUATION TILL WHEN THINGS GETS 
BETTER,SINCE PRESIDENT TEJAN KABBA TAKING OVER GOVERNMENT AGAIN IN SIERRA-
LEONE ONE OF MY  CHATEAUX IN SOUTHERN FRANCE WAS CONFISCATED BY THE FRENCH 
GOVERNMENT,AND AS SUCH WE HAD TO CHANGE OUR IDENTITY SO THAT OUR INVESTMENT 
WILL NOT BE TRACED AND CONFISCATED.
I HAVE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF THIRTY MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES 
DOLLARS(US$30,500,000)WITH A SECURITY COMPANY FOR SAFEKEEPING.
THE FUNDS ARE SECURITY CODED TO PREVENT THEM FROM KNOWING THE ACTUAL CONTENTS.
WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO NOW IS TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST THAT YOU WILL ASSIST ME 
AND MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BY RECEIVING THE MONEY ON OUR BEHALF. 
THE ACCOUNT REQUIRED FOR THIS PROJECT CAN EITHER BE PERSONAL,COMPANY OR AN 
OFFSHORE ACCOUNT THAT YOU HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OVER,YOUR AREA OF SPECIALISATION 
WILL NOT BE A HINDERANCE TO THE SUCCESSFUL EXECUTION OF THIS TRANSACTION.
ACKOWLEDGE THIS MESSAGE,SO THAT I CAN INTRODUCE YOU TO MY FAMILY AS OUR 
FOREIGN TRUSTED PARTNER WHO SHALL TAKE CHARGE OF OUR INVESTMENT ABROAD WHERE 
WE NOW PLAN TO SETTLE.
I WANT YOU TO ASSIST US IN INVESTING THIS MONEY,BUT I WILL NOT WANT OUR 
IDENTITY REVEALED.I WILL ALSO WANT TO BUY PROPERTIES AND STOCKS IN MULTI-
NATIONAL COMPANIES AND TO ENGAGE IN OTHER SAFE AND NON SPECULATIVE INVESTMENTS.
WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH A LOT OF HEALTH AND SPIRITUAL TURMOIL,HENCE WILL NEED 
YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND ASSISTANCE.
MAY I AT THIS POINT EMPHASIZE THE HIGH LEVEL OF CONFIDENTIALITY WHICH THIS 
BUSINESS DEMANDS AND HOPE YOU WILL NOT BETRAY THE TRUST AND CONFIDENCE WHICH 
WE REPOSE IN YOU.I SHALL PUT YOU IN THE PICTURE OF THIS BUSINESS,I.E TELL YOU 
WHERE THE FUNDS ARE CURRENTLY BEING MAINTAINED AND ALSO DISCUSS OTHER 
MODALITIES INCLUDING REMUNERATION FOR YOUR SERVICES.
I SHALL INFORM YOU WITH  THE NEXT LINE OF ACTION AS SOON AS I RECEIVE YOUR 
POSITIVE RESPONSE. 
IS THIS PROPOSITION ATTAINABLE?IF IT IS,PLEASE KINDLY FURNISH ME IMMEDIATELY 
BY E-MAIL WITH YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS TO ENHANCE THE 
CONFIDENTIALLITY WHICH THIS BUSINESS DEMANDS. 
REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL:[email-masked]
BEST REGARDS
 
MR.SESAY MASSAQUOE.

--
http://www.onatoo.com - la vente aux encheres sur Internet

--
http://www.onatoo.com - la vente aux encheres sur Internet