Subject: com and will run till 5pm EST.

From: "Jess Bean" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 05:09:02 -0500

Everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here. Major
News will be Released.

Digital Color Imaging
Symbol: DSDI.PK
Price: $0.055
Risk Factor: Low

Press Release:
DSI Direct Sales, Inc. (DSDI.PK) Announces Wholly Owned Subsidiary,
Digital Color Imaging, Inc. Invests to Build Cutting Edge 1:1 Marketing
Communication Campaign Capability

Get on DSDI First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload!

tell us in your own words what's happening or what's being said.
There have been a couple of issues that some people have had with
Hikari's new name.
Pokemon Transformation Convention! Find a city near youHit the Battle
Road! Full Top5 weekly chart listings can be found on www.
Remember, your captions can be serious, funny, totally off the wall.
Pokemon Transformation Convention! Pokemon Ranger has knocked TMNT:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles off the top spot of the UK All Formats
chart, providing the franchise with its sixth All Formats No1 in the
past decade.
In Japan, the series is known as Pocket Monsters: Dengeki Pikachu.
It is aimed at younger viewers but many teens and adults enjoy it as
well.
Given the title's popularity in other regions, a European release is an
eventuality, though it's unknown at this point when exactly this will
happen.
) This is great news for gaijin gamers, but why is it happening?
I believe Japanese players will make unbelievably great deals simply to
have Pokemon with an English name.
Posted by:   webmasterSteve    PPN Staff   (0) Comments   Print Me  Back
to Top   BulbaCast's sixteenth episode of the season, a Diamond and
Pearl release edition, has been released. Read full reviewThanks again
to Mark for submitting this to PPN, we really appreciate it. Nintendo
DSNorth America: Pokemon Diamond (Nintendo) Pokemon Pearl (Nintendo) New
Super Mario Bros.
Results of the Battle Roads count toward your Premier Rating! UK: 13
April 2007 Europe gets a release date.
Saturday, 5 May 2007  Posted in:    Diamond and Pearl Caption Contest
Now Open! Battle Road tournaments are operated by independent Tournament
Organizers across North America. As well as the usual catch and battle
mechanics found in all other Pokemon games, Diamond and Pearl will also
make use of the DS' Wi-Fi and voice capabilities.
Players are divided into three division: Junior Division (born in 1996
or later); Senior Division (born in 1992, 1993, 1994 or 1995) and
Masters Division (born in 1991 or earlier). What are the improvements we
can expect from the past games?
Data for "Saling The World" comes courtesy of the public sales
information on Amazon.
introduction, almost a decade ago.
Nintendo DSNorth America: Pokemon Diamond (Nintendo) Pokemon Pearl
(Nintendo) New Super Mario Bros.
Earlier in 2006 before the Wii launch, the game Pokemon Battle
Revolution for Wii was announced.
5 billion yen and operating profits of 226. And if so, could
DeathMonkey's explanation be the reason?
For more info on this event, see op. It seems that the Japanese will
give almost any Pokemon that is easy to breed for an early game
catch-em-in-the-dozens Pokemon with an English name.