Subject: You're on Whozat!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 01:01:53 -0600

You are receiving this email because someone found you when searching for you or for somebody related to you on Whozat, The People Search Engine.
We wanted to share this information with you and let you know some of what they found!

In addition, we are offering you a free Whozat membership that allows you to see the complete set of search results for yourself and others, and to perform an unlimited number of queries. Please accept your invitation by going to http://www.whozat.com/auth/register/?email=[email-masked]&referral=whozat_102971_29

Some of the most significant words in the search results were:

tcp, persist mode

Some of the web pages that the searcher found were:

http://gd.tuwien.ac.at/infosys/network/docs/ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/tcpimpl/2001-07.mail

http://www.linuxarkivet.se/mlists/linux-net/0104/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tcp-impl/message/2623

http://www.uwsg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/net/0106.0/0005.html

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tcp-impl/message/2624

Here are a few more good reasons to use Whozat:

- Whozat outsearched Google 3 to 1 in a blind comparison.

- Whozat tops AltSearchEngines ranking of Search Engines in Stealth.

- Whozat was named one of the hottest start-ups by renowned technology blog TechCrunch.

We hope to welcome you to Whozat today!

The Whozat Founders ([email-masked])

Whozat, Inc.

P.O. Box 6332

Altadena, CA 91003-6332

If you would like not to receive any further communication from us, please send email to [email-masked].