Subject: [tcpm] chair shuffling

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 21:50:41 -0500

After several years of service, David Borman has stepped down
as a TCPM co-chair.  I thank David for his efforts; I had the
pleasure of co-chairing with him, and learned a lot about the
IETF and chairing from our time together.  David helped chair
the group through a busy time, with a number of milestones
completed and several others making positive progress.  We can
now prod him more about the MSS and 1323bis documents, since
he won't be distracted by chairing! :)

Michael Scharf will continue on as a chair, and I decided that
TCPM will move to having 3 co-chairs, instead of just 2.  I'm
hoping this will help with the sometimes large number of
documents and proposals brought to TCPM, and will also give
good odds of having multiple chairs at the meetings, since we
tend to make good progress in-person in TCPM.

So, joining Michael, I'd like to welcome Yoshifumi Nishida and
Pasi Sarolahti as new co-chairs of TCPM.  Both are familiar with
the working group, have chaired other groups, and I'm sure will
be excellent choices for TCPM.  I've requested the IESG secretary
to send them "chair hats" and the IETF web pages and tools should
be updated soon.

-- 
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems