Subject: [tcpm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-tcpm-experimental-options-00.txt

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 09:06:26 -0800

FYI.

New in this version:

	- first WG version of the doc

	- intended status changed to PS as per WG discussion in Taipei

	- changed "Nonce" to "magic number" to avoid implications of
	cryptographic properties

	- tightened discussion on variations (recommending 32-bit magic
	number, allowing 16-bit)

I know of no currently open issues for this document. If anyone would 
like to suggest changes, please post to the list.

Joe

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-tcpm-experimental-options-00.txt
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 00:32:25 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-tcpm-experimental-options-00.txt has 
been successfully submitted by Joe Touch and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-tcpm-experimental-options
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Shared Use of Experimental TCP Options
Creation date:	 2012-01-17
WG ID:		 tcpm
Number of pages: 6

Abstract:
    This document describes how TCP option codepoints can support
    concurrent experiments. The suggested mechanism avoids the need for
    a coordinated registry, and is backward-compatible with currently
    known uses.

The IETF Secretariat