Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-3517bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 12:46:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Conservative Selective Acknowledgment (SACK)-based Loss Recovery Algorithm for TCP
	Author(s)       : Ethan Blanton
                          Mark Allman
                          Lili Wang
                          Ilpo Jarvinen
                          Markku Kojo
                          Yoshifumi Nishida
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-3517bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-01-12

   This document presents a conservative loss recovery algorithm for TCP
   that is based on the use of the selective acknowledgment (SACK) TCP
   option.  The algorithm presented in this document conforms to the
   spirit of the current congestion control specification (RFC 5681),
   but allows TCP senders to recover more effectively when multiple
   segments are lost from a single flight of data.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-3517bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-3517bis-00.txt