Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-fastopen-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 10:48:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TCP Fast Open
	Author(s)       : Yuchung Cheng
                          Jerry Chu
                          Sivasankar Radhakrishnan
                          Arvind Jain
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-fastopen-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-02-17

   TCP Fast Open (TFO) allows data to be carried in the SYN and SYN-ACK
   packets and consumed by the receiving end during the initial
   connection handshake, thus providing a saving of up to one full round
   trip time (RTT) compared to standard TCP requiring a three-way
   handshake (3WHS) to complete before data can be exchanged.

Terminology

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-fastopen-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-fastopen-00.txt