Subject: [tcpm] Processing of TCP segments with Mirrored End-points

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 23:11:19 -0300

Folks,

[Yet another of the spin-off document from the tcp-security I-D]

I've published an I-D entitled "Processing of TCP segments with Mirrored
End-points". The Abstract of the I-D is:

---- cut here ----
   This document describes a problem found in some popular
   implementations regarding the processing of TCP segments in which the
   local endpoint is equal to the remote endpoint.  Additionally, it
   formally updates RFC 793 clarifying how this scenario should be
   handled.
---- cut here ----

The I-D is currently available at:
<http://www.gont.com.ar/drafts/tcp-security/draft-gont-tcpm-tcp-mirrored-endpoints-00.txt>

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Best regards,
-- 
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1