Subject: [tcpm] A new ID on TCP option space extension.

From: "Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 19:50:02 -0700

Hi,

      I have a new ID on TCP option space extension. Basically, sometime
back I had volunteered  to  write up a draft which talks about the TCP
option space issue, motivation, current list of proposals , other ideas
if any and what we should moving forward  on this.

     Here is the link :- (I could not meet the draft -00- cut off and
hence posting the link)

ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ananth/draft-ananth-tcpm-tcpopt.txt

Please review and provide feedback.  In the upcoming TCPM meeting there
is a slot allotted to go over this, but I would appreciate if there is
earlier feedback.  (At least this issue is well known and has been
discussed several times in the past, in some sense nothing new)

Note :  there is some scope to improve the structure of the draft, like
when comparing each of the proposals one could chose a tabular form OR
at least do comparisons in an orderly fashion (like M1, M2 to M6)
instead of the way currently it is. 

Thanks,

-Anantha