Subject: [tcpm] Last Call: <draft-ietf-tcpm-tcpmss-04.txt> (TCP Options and MSS) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 06:56:23 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the TCP Maintenance and Minor
Extensions WG (tcpm) to consider the following document:
- 'TCP Options and MSS'
  <draft-ietf-tcpm-tcpmss-04.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-05-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo discusses what value to use with the TCP MSS option, and
   updates RFC 879 and RFC 2385.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcpmss/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcpmss/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.