Subject: [tcpm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat-03.txt

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 16:04:32 -0700

Hi, all,

I have submitted an updated version of TCP-AO NAT. It was updated with a 
new date and more recent citations.

As per discussions on this list, since there was insufficient interest 
in this WG, this document has been submitted for publication as an 
individual submission.

FYI.

Joe

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat-03.txt
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 15:45:53 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat-03.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Joe Touch and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat
Revision:	 03
Title:		 A TCP Authentication Option NAT Extension
Creation date:	 2012-05-30
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 6

Abstract:
    This document describes an extension to the TCP Authentication
    Option (TCP-AO) to support its use over connections that pass
    through network address and/or port translators (NATs/NAPTs). This
    extension changes the data used to compute traffic keys, but does
    not alter TCP-AO&#39;s packet processing or key generation algorithms.

The IETF Secretariat