Subject: [tcpm] next steps for draft-ietf-tcpm-initcwnd

From: Yoshifumi Nishida <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 11:40:20 -0700

Hello folks,

Since the WGLC duration for this draft has been expired and there seems to
be no continuous discussions, we are thinking how to proceed this.

Our primary decision is we would like to suggest authors to update the
draft based on the discussions during the WGLC.
There has been discussion on restructuring the draft. While this appears to
be a valid suggestion, we conclude it's not strong enough to impose extra
efforts on the authors at this time.
(However, if authors want to do, I won't stop it. I will respect author's
efforts. :) )

So, authors, please revise the draft based on the comments you received.
If there's no strong objection on the revised version, we'll send it to
IESG.

We really appreciate everyone who has been taking your time for reviewing
and discussing the draft.

Thanks,
--
Yoshifumi
one of tcpm co-chairs