Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-experimental-options-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 13:24:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Shared Use of Experimental TCP Options
	Author(s)       : Joe Touch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-experimental-options-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-11-28

Abstract:
   This document describes how the experimental TCP option codepoints
   can support concurrent use through the use of a magic number. This
   mechanism avoids the need for a coordinated registry and is
   backward-compatible with currently known uses. It is recommended for
   all new TCP options that use these codepoints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-experimental-options

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-experimental-options-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-experimental-options-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/