Subject: [tcpm] Terry Manderson's Yes on draft-ietf-tcpm-dctcp-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 22:53:56 -0700

Terry Manderson has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tcpm-dctcp-07: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-dctcp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for a well constructed document, and (IMHO) a nice approach to the
issue. I noticed a few nits  (some caught by Alvaro) and others that are either
me reading late at night or typographical concerns (such as "If SYN , SYN-ACK"
[comma placement] first line of section 3.5 - so please give it a thorough read
through)