Subject: [tcpm] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-tcpm-cubic-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 19:54:03 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tcpm-cubic-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-cubic/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a confused by the fact that this draft claims to specify CUBIC, but also
cites another document for CUBIC. Which is the authoritative definition? If the
answer is "that other document", then some words to clarify that would be
helpful.

I gather CUBIC is not an acronym? If correct, why spell it in all-caps?