Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-cubic-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 11:45:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CUBIC for Fast Long-Distance Networks
        Authors         : Injong Rhee
                          Lisong Xu
                          Sangtae Ha
                          Alexander Zimmermann
                          Lars Eggert
                          Richard Scheffenegger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-cubic-07.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-11-13

Abstract:
   CUBIC is an extension to the current TCP standards.  It differs from
   the current TCP standards only in the congestion control algorithm in
   the sender side.  In particular, it uses a cubic function instead of
   a linear window increase function of the current TCP standards to
   improve scalability and stability under fast and long distance
   networks.  CUBIC and its predecessor algorithm have been adopted as
   default by Linux and have been used for many years.  This document
   provides a specification of CUBIC to enable third party
   implementations and to solicit the community feedback through
   experimentation on the performance of CUBIC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-cubic/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-cubic-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-cubic-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-cubic-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/