Subject: [Teaching] Free Sources: IEEE and Cybergeography

From: Guntur Wiseno Putra <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 14:54:45 +0700

Dear All and Lars,

It may deserve to add here at the [email-masked] mailing list:

To find free resources relating with the Internet technologies provided by
the Institute of Electric and Electronics Engineers (IEEE):

https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/search/advsearch.jsp

Please choose "Full Text & Metadata" and "Open Access" before clicking
"SEARCH"...

Another web-source dedicated to "Cybergeography":

www.cybergeography.org

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra

---

From: Guntur Wiseno Putra <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 18:34:04 +0700

Dear All,

How the IEEE concerns with social matters:

IEEE Society:
https://www.ieee.org/communities/societies/index.html

Society on Social Implications of Technology

https://www.ieee.org/communities/societies/index.html#SIT030

https://technologyandsociety.org/

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra