Subject: Re: [Tools-discuss] A simple tool...

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:35:08 -0800

I've been reformatting the secretariat's agenda for years now, ever
since the 1-hour slots got introduced on Tuesdays and I couldn't tell
whether something was two sequential one-hour slots or not.  Its
HTML output is at

http://rtg.ietf.org/~fenner/0mtg-agenda.html 

(You can tell how old it is by the filename it uses)

and its iCalendar output is in the rtg.ietf.org icalendar viewer:

http://rtg.ietf.org/ietf62/IETF%2062%20Agenda/PloneiCalendar_view_by_day?ts=1110268800

(yes, ugly url, sorry)

The .ics version would be

http://rtg.ietf.org/ietf62/IETF%2062%20Agenda/download

  Bill

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Baker Fred <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:04:25 -0800

If you would rather extract it than I, I'm all for it...

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:38:30 +0100

> If you would rather extract it than I, I'm all for it...

I'm fine with that :-)

	Henrik