Subject: [Tools-discuss] http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/MICROSOFT-499.txt

From: Keith Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:44:41 -0500

The IPR disclosure in http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/MICROSOFT-499.txt 
appears to pertain to draft-ietf-zeroconf-ipv4-linklocal-17 ,
a product of the (former?) IETF zeroconf working group and a candidate 
for proposed standard status.

I'm sending this because  U.S. Patent No. 6,101,499 , referred to in
the disclosure, obviously relates to the above mentioned draft but 
does not show up under IPR related to the activity of the zeroconf
working group or of that draft.  It was not obvious as to how to
correct this using the web-based IPR submission form.

There may also be a need for IETF document tracking tools to keep
track of associated IPR so that IPR disclosures can continue to be
associated with documents across changes in document filenames,
or when document content is split across multiple documents.

Keith

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss