Subject: [Tools-discuss] update of ID on MSWord template available - v02

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 15:44:54 -0700

Hi, all,

I've been working on a revision to RFC3285 and an update to the
associated template for writing Internet Drafts in Word.

Feedback appreciated.

Joe

The change log is at:

	www.isi.edu/touch/tools/word-template-changes.txt

Until otherwise available, the doc is at:

	www.isi.edu/touch/pubs/draft-touch-msword-template-v2.0-02.txt

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Network Working Group                                          J. Touch
Internet Draft                                                  USC/ISI
Expires: November 2005                                      May 5, 2005

                    Version 2.0 Microsoft Word Template
                   for Creating Internet Drafts and RFCs
                  draft-touch-msword-template-v2.0-02.txt

...
Abstract

   This document describes the properties and use of a revised Microsoft
   Word template (.dot) for writing Internet Drafts and RFCs. It updates
   the initial template described in RFC 3285 to more fully support
   Word's outline modes and to be easier to use. This template can be
   direct-printed and direct-viewed, where either is line-for-line
   identical with RFC Editor-compliant ASCII output. This version is
   intended as an update to RFC3285.

   The most recent version of this template and post-processing scripts
   are available at http://www.isi.edu/touch/tools

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss