Subject: [Tools-discuss] Proposed update of Tools Team charter

From: Brian Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 05:25:59 -0400

The Tools Team was set up by Harald Alvestrand and has made
good progress (e.g. draft-ietf-tools-draft-submission-09,
which has been approved as an Informational RFC).

Now it's time to update the team's charter. Please see
the proposed new charter:
 
http://tools.ietf.org/charters/charter-2005-06-17.html

The current charter is at http://tools.ietf.org/charter-page

Main changes:

References to IASA and IAD added in accordance with BCP 101's
assignment of responsibilities.

Clarifies that the Tools Team works at most on unsupported
prototypes and that IASA is responsible for production tools.

Milestones updated.

If you have comments on the new charter, please write to 
[email-masked] (or to [email-masked] if you really
have a point for the whole IETF).

   Brian Carpenter
   General AD

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss