Subject: [Tools-discuss] Weblink back to www.ietf.org please

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:53:57 +0300

Hi,

On tools.ietf.org, could you put a link somewhere to go back to
www.ietf.org?

thanks,
John

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 09:50:47 +0200

Hi John,

> On tools.ietf.org, could you put a link somewhere to go back to

Oh dear, oh dear.  BIG omission.  <groan/>

Fixed.  Thanks.

	Henrik