Subject: [Tools-discuss] IPv6 access for tools.ietf.org

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 06:28:48 +0100

Hi,

    I've had an IPv6 connection up to one of the tools servers
for a few weeks now, through sixxs.net - thanks to Jeroen Massar,
also now on the tools team, for facilitating that!.   However, I only
got around to setting up the IPv6 subnet and switching the web
server over from Apache 1.3 to 2.0 (which is IPv6 enabled) during
the weekend.

As I've now checked the logs, and seen IPv6 accesses in the logs
(from Switzerland, Japan, United States, Greece, Ireland and China)
with successful page fetches and browsing, I think I can officially
say that the tools web pages are available also over IPv6 :-)

The second server should also be IPv6 enabled any day now, for
redundancy also on IPv6.

Regards,

	Henrik

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss