Subject: [Tools-discuss] techspec bof agenda has errors

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 21:34:22 -0800

Specifically, on <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/64/techspec.html> the 
draftname should be draft-mankin-pub-req.  There may be other errors.

--aaron

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 08:49:52 +0100

Hi Aaron,

> draftname should be draft-mankin-pub-req.  There may be other errors.

That's interesting.  I noticed that error on Oct. 9th, and notified
Leslie.  It was corrected on the 10th.  Now I see that the old file
has reappeared, some time last night, in the IETF repositories, been
rsynced to tools.ietf.org, and caused a page update back to the old
text.  Then the correct version has again been put in place... but with
the old date, so no update of the tools.ietf.org webpage has been
triggered.

Very tricky.

	Henrik