Subject: [Tools-discuss] Feature request: diffs for non-WG drafts (fwd)

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 23:25:37 -0500 (EST)

Would you consider adding diff/nit pages for non-WG drafts, perhaps
with a search-engine interface to find them?  (Or just tell me where
they already are, if I've missed them.)

I know I could feed different versions of drafts into the diff tool
myself, but I absolutely love having the precomputed diffs (and,
perhaps more importantly, the draft index page showing all of them).

Example:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsext/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-trans/

-- Sam

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 17:58:07 +0100

Hi Sam,

> they already are, if I've missed them.)

Yes, this is on my to-do list; when I originally set up the WG pages
I didn't have the necessary disk space and computing power to provide
this, but with the recent aquisition of a new tools server, that should
be history.

> perhaps more importantly, the draft index page showing all of them).

Yes, I know what you mean, and I agree.  Expect this to be available some
time in February.

	Henrik