Subject: [Tools-discuss] text file with charters, et al.

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:27:34 -0500

One other file I've found useful is

  ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1wg-charters.txt

(i.e., I keep a copy cached on my laptop at all times).

But, it doesn't contain WG milestones.

Is there a flat file somewhere that contains all the info about (all)
WGs that one normally finds on the charter page?

Thomas

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 23:13:12 +0100

> WGs that one normally finds on the charter page?

Not to my knowledge.  The most complete one I know for this is
the one you mention above.  (The information for Aaron was
extracted from it.)

	Henrik

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:33:59 +0100

Does anyone want a copy of the scripts I used to create this page?

http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/milestones/milestones.html

(hmm... cronjob has died. Must update.)

Another Great Screenscraper.

               Harald

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 16:17:23 +0100

Looks like a useful overview.

Why not put in a link to the source of the generating scripts at the
bottom?  Then it's possible to grab them when the need pops up :-)

With your permission, I'll add a notice to the tools inventory pages
pointing to this page?

	Henrik

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 11:41:38 +0100

> bottom?  Then it's possible to grab them when the need pops up :-)

reasonable idea. I'll see what I can do.

> With your permission, I'll add a notice to the tools inventory pages

Sure!

(the cronjob now works again, too...)