Subject: [Tools-discuss] Broken online tools service

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 08:46:59 +0000

Hi.

The online tools service is broken at the moment.

All the online tools are delivering something like the following message 
as of 08.45 GMT today Monday 16 January.

Regards,
Elwyn

  Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your 
request.

Error message:
Premature end of script headers: pyht.py

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster 
<mailto:[email-masked]>.

    Error 500

tools.ietf.org <http://tools.ietf.org/>
Mon Jan 16 09:42:03 2006
Apache/2.0.55 (Debian) DAV/2 SVN/1.2.3 mod_fastcgi/2.4.2 
mod_python/3.1.3 Python/2.3.5 PHP/5.0.5-3 mod_ssl/2.0.55 OpenSSL/0.9.8a

    Idnits Tool

/Idnits checks internet-drafts for violations of Section 2.1 and 2.2 of 
the ID-Checklist./ 	
/Version:/ 1.85
/Author:/ Henrik Levkowetz <mailto:[email-masked]>

* About <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/about> | Idnits Webservice 
<http://tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/webservice> | Change log 
<http://tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/changelog> | To do 
<http://tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/todo> | Download 
<http://tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/idnits-1.85.tgz> | Feedback 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Idnits-1.85%20feedback> | 
Copyright <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/copyright> *

------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Webservice

Check a draft for nits:
   verbose output
   very verbose output
   copyright year (if different from current)
Check file

Latest update: 2006-01-04 15:49 CET

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:40:04 +0100

Oops.  Thanks for alerting me!  Fixed the problem, a removed symlink,
now I'll try to trace down how that happened.

	Henrik