Subject: [Tools-discuss] updated Word template and tools

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:19:45 -0800

Hi, all,

A new version of my Word template is now available; it includes:

	- updated boilerplate

	- IANA considerations section

	- bug fixes

	- updated post-processing script
		which is now also available as a web-form
		at http://www.isi.edu/touch/tools#rfc

updated ID:
http://www.isi.edu/touch/pubs/draft-touch-msword-template-v2.0-04.txt

updated template:
http://www.isi.edu/touch/tools/2-Word-v2.0.template.dot
(this is always the most up-to-date one, if you just want to link it in)

perl post-processor:
http://www.isi.edu/touch/tools/2-Word-post-v2.0.pl
(same thing - always updated)

Feedback would be appreciated. I would also be interested in possibly
providing a brief intro to the template and its use at the next IETF, if
there would be interest.

Joe

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss