Subject: [Tools-discuss] Idnits-1.90 feedback

From: "David B Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 20:34:23 -0400

Hi,

The idnits checker complains that I am not using the recommended
boilerplate for RFC2119 keywords. I am using the text directly from
RFC2119; it would be helpful if the warning message contained the URL
of the recommended boilerplate.

David Harrington
FutureWei Technologies, a Huawei company
[email-masked] 
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 19:30:27 +0200

Hi David,

> of the recommended boilerplate.

What it does for all other boilerplate, and _should_ do for 2119,
is to spit out exactly both the expected boilerplate and what it
found in the document, when you use the --verbose option (or check
the 'verbose' checkbox in the web form).  Then you'd be able both
to see the exact discrepancy, and cut-and-paste the boilerplate if
needed.

However, it doesn't do this now, which I consider a bug.  Will be
fixed in the next version.

Will that work for you?

Regards,

	Henrik