Subject: [Tools-discuss] An annoyance

From: Bob Braden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 10:47:25 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG directs the RFC Editor to comments about specific documents,
listed in their tracker.  The RFC Editor displays these comments and
prints them out using a browser.  But the display contains not hint of
the I-D strings to which they apply!!

It makes this channel nearly useless.

Bob Braden

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 15:33:56 +0200

Bob,

Please give an example URL just to avoid ambiguity about the problem.
If there is a way to fix this, it will likely end up in Bill's tracker wish list.

    Brian