Subject: [Tools-discuss] idnits doesn't find all missing references

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:05:19 +0200

Hi,

draft-ietf-rddp-sctp-04 includes both symbolic and numbered  
references to other documents (the symbolic ones must be left over  
from an earlier revision). For example:

    "Any direct placement of memory could pose a significant security  
risk
    if adequate local controls are not provided.  These threats are
    addressed in the appropriate DDP [DDP-Draft] [3], RDMA [RDMA-Draft]
    [4] or Security [RDMA-Security] [5] drafts."

The references section only includes numbered references, but idnits  
does not warn about the missing symbolic ones.

Lars
-- 
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss