Subject: [Tools-discuss] idnits bug

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 11:24:08 +0200

Hi,

draft-ietf-pwe3-atm-encap-11.txt contains the RFC2119 boilerplate  
(without a period at the end) but no reference to RFC2119. idnits  
1.101 doesn't catch that.

Lars
-- 
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 12:12:11 +0200

Hi Lars,

> 1.101 doesn't catch that.

Fixed in v1.102, which now requires a period at the end (possibly
with added text between boilerplate and period), and also adds
a virtual reference to [RFC2119] if no actual reference is made
in the 2119 boilerplate section.  The latter seems a bit hacky to
me, but I don't have any better solution.

Regards,

	Henrik