Subject: [Tools-discuss] Loginmgr-0.13 feedback

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 12:15:18 -0400

I think using two input type="password" fields and verifying that  
they match is a common paradigm for setting passwords, instead of  
using a single field with the input visible to shoulder-surfers.

Clicking on "Sendlogin" results in an obscure error; I think it's an  
internal bit which could use being hidden from the user?

   Bill

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 19:04:05 +0200

Hi Bill,

> using a single field with the input visible to shoulder-surfers.

Right.  I'll fix this.

> internal bit which could use being hidden from the user?

Right.  That link is an artifact of the build process.  I'll see if I
can get rid of it without too much trouble.

I'm also considering having a separate copy of the newlogin page
without all the tool related links placed somewhere else - that would
handle this comment, and not give the average user a lot of links
which may be irrelevant to him.

Thanks for the feedback :-)

	Henrik