Subject: Re: [Tools-discuss] ABNF checker

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 08:30:35 -0700

It's fixed.  Sorry for the failure.

  Bill

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 19:39:21 +0200

Bill Fenner wrote:
 
> It's fixed.

Thanks, on my side it was actually a problem with type="abnf"
in xml2rfc, I forgot how that works.  It turned out that the
trick is an empty line above its closing </artwork> tag, or to
put that tag in column one.

Frank