Subject: [Tools-discuss] Mail Filter & Number of Recipients

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 15:43:10 -0400

To date, the only spam caught by the IETF spam filter for my lists (speechsc
and lemonade) that trigger the "too many recipients" rule is mail from
legitimate subscribers who neglect to trim recipients on a reply-to-all.

Can we tune the "too many recipients" heuristic a bit better for
subscribers?  If we're paranoid, maybe take into account in-reply-to, an
existing subject, etc.?

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:51:15 +0200

If you are referring to mailman, log in as list admin, go to
general options/privacy options/recipient filters and you
can change the limit as you wish.

    Brian