Subject: [Tools-discuss] iCal subscription service for IETF 67

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 08:21:14 +0800

Is this up yet? If so, what is the URL?

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 00:15:00 +0200

Hi Fred,

> Is this up yet? If so, what is the URL?

Yup, it's up now: http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/67/calendar

I haven't added any new features yet -- hope to make it
remember your choices so you can easily come back and modify
them and get a new URL to subscribe to, but will have to see
if I can find the time for that.

Regards,

	Henrik