Subject: [Tools-discuss] ABNF parser for windows?

From: balajik5 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 10:12:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Can anyone provide some inputs on writing a ABNF parser for windows
platform? Is there one available already?
I am having difficulties adapting Chris Newman's parser (abnf.c) for
Windows. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/ABNF-parser-for-windows--tf2613804.html#a7295176
Sent from the IETF - Tools-discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:23:55 -0800

On Sat, Nov 11, 2006 at 10:12:32AM -0800,
 balajik5 <[email-masked]> wrote 

> platform? Is there one available already?

Did you try all the ones indicated in
http://tools.ietf.org/inventory/verif-tools?  Specially:

* abnf-parser is written in Perl, and many Perl programs run on
MS-Windows,

* eusthathius is written in Haskell and Haskell's hugs or ghc run fine
on Windows and are often used on that platform.

* abnfgen seems written in very standard C so it should compile.