Subject: [Tools-discuss] http://rtg.ietf.org/

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 14:08:21 +0200

Hi, http://rtg.ietf.org/ is apparently down again.  How about 
mirroring Bill's ABNF and xml2rfc validators on the IETF tools
servers ?  Or if that already exists, what's the URL ?

Frank

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 12:42:30 -0400

Hi,

> servers ?  Or if that already exists, what's the URL ?

Fine by me.  I'm horribly swamped right now, but hope to be caught
up by Chicago, and will (if agreeable to Bill) set up mirroring
for this when I work through my backlog.

	Henrik