Subject: [Tools-discuss] minor rfcmarkup issue wrt to "Obsoletes" link

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 17:50:59 +0200

Hi,

for some reason the "obsoletes" link in 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4288> is broken, pointing to 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4512%5B/url%5D%3E%5D.The%20LDAP%20definition%20for%20the%20Enhanced%20Guide%20syntax%20is:(%201.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.21%20DESC%20'Enhanced%20Guide'%20)Example:person%23(sn$EQ)%23oneLevelThe%20Enhanced%20Guide%20syntax%20corresponds%20to%20the%20EnhancedGuide%20ASN.1%20typefrom%20%5BX.520%20%3C%5Burl%5Dhttp://tools.ietf.org/wg/conneg?rfc=2048>.

Best regards, Julian

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 18:12:21 +0200

Hi Julian,

> <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4512%5B/url%5D%3E%5D.The%20LDAP%20definition%20for%20the%20Enhanced%20Guide%20syntax%20is:(%201.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.21%20DESC%20'Enhanced%20Guide'%20)Example:per…

Hmm.  Just as odd is that it's actually broken on www2, but not on
www1 and www3.  Investigating.  Thanks!

	Henrik