Subject: [Tools-discuss] Internet-Draft Archive Prototype question

From: "Brenden Kuerbis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 13:04:02 -0400

I'm researching the history of DNSSEC and planning to do an analysis
of all dnsext-related documents.  Many of the tools pages are helpful
in this regard.  However, I'm wondering if there is a way to get an
non-truncated list of documents (with URLs) when submitting this query
< http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-*-dnsext- >  Any help you could
provide would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Brenden Kuerbis
School of Information Studies, Syracuse University

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 18:20:07 +0200

Hi Brenden,

> provide would be greatly appreciated.

Ok.  I've added the capability to take a maxhits parameter to the
script which generates the search result, so you should be able to
get what you need from this URL:

http://www1.tools.ietf.org/id/draft-*-dnsext-?maxhits=200

	Henrik