Subject: [Tools-discuss] Tools Team Support for Nomcom 2007-8

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:07:25 -0700

Hi all,

Andrew spoke very highly of your support for the Nomcom process last 
year and suggested that I contact you as soon as possible. 
Specifically, he noted that the nomcom Wiki and comment tracking tools 
were very useful.

Would you be able to provide similar support to the Nomcom this year?

All Nomcom material needs to be handled within RFC 3777's 
confidentiality rules.  If Henrik/Don/Bill (from my recollection of the 
tools team members who volunteered) gets selected as a voting member and 
they can support the nomcom at the same time, that'll be great :).  Of 
course, we wouldn't know that until later today.  Next, some of you may 
be nominated for one or more of the open positions, so we need to take 
that into account as well.

The voting members make the decisions on the specific requirements, but 
in the meanwhile I would like to get a sense of what you may have the 
bandwidth for.  Hope you can offer a similar support as you provided to 
the previous nomcom.

thanks,
Lakshminath

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss