Subject: [Tools-discuss] SCTP. INIT-ACK with rwnd = 0

From: "Alexander Bubnov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:41:31 +0400

Hello!
We have two realization of SCTP. When our side sends INIT then other
one answers by INIT-ACK with rwnd=0. As I noticed there is not exact
description of such case in RFC.

SIDE A                                                              SIDE B
                                 <------------------------- INIT

INIT-ACK (a_rwnd=0)        ------------------------->

                               <------------------------- ABORT (remarks)

Should or must SCTP send ABORT on INIT-ACK wtih rwnd=0? Or should/must
it continue association?

Thanks in advance.

-- 
/BR, Alexander

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:44:27 +0200

Hi Alexander,

You sent this to the wrong list. Please send the question to TSVWG
([email-masked])

Best Regards

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------