Subject: [Tools-discuss] Document fetch function

From: Philip Matthews <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:57:18 -0400

The document fetch function in the side bar on many tools pages seems  
to work only if the word "rfc" is typed in lower case, and there is  
no space between "rfc" and the RFC number. It would be nice if the  
function was a bit more accepting of alternative inputs.

- Philip

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 19:11:48 +0200

> function was a bit more accepting of alternative inputs.

Right.  I'll have a look at this.

	Henrik

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 19:53:36 +0200

> Right.  I'll have a look at this.

Both lower- and upper-case "RFC" should now be accepted, and both the
forms "rfc 3344" and rfc3344" should work.

Regards,

	Henrik