Subject: [Tools-discuss] Page number links in HTML-ized documents don't always work

From: Philip Matthews <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:31:29 -0400

I have noticed that the page number links in HTML-ized documents on  
the tools website don't always work, at least using Safari 2.0.4. It  
seems to be a bit of a hit-or-miss affair: they work fine for some  
documents, but always jump to the top of the document for others. (I  
am running Safari on a Mac, and this is the production version, not  
the new Beta version.)

For example, it works on:
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matthews-p2psip-nats-and- 
overlays-01
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis-09
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4787

but they always jump to the top of the document for:
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-00
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryan-p2psip-requirements-00
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matthews-p2psip-hip-hop-00
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-turn-04

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this?

By contrast, section number links always seem to work.

- Philip

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

ail (2.752.2)
Subject: [Tools-discuss] Page number links in HTML-ized documents don't
	always work

I have noticed that the page number links in HTML-ized documents on  
the tools website don't always work, at least using Safari 2.0.4. It  
seems to be a bit of a hit-or-miss affair: they work fine for some  
documents, but always jump to the top of the document for others. (I  
am running Safari on a Mac, and this is the production version, not  
the new Beta version.)

For example, it works on:
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matthews-p2psip-nats-and- 
overlays-01
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis-09
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4787

but they always jump to the top of the document for:
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-00
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryan-p2psip-requirements-00
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matthews-p2psip-hip-hop-00
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-turn-04

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this?

By contrast, section number links always seem to work.

- Philip

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss