Subject: Re: [Tools-discuss] I-D Submission tool and IRTF/IAB drafts

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 11:24:41 -0400

The I-D submission tool requirements document (RFC 4228)
says that initial submission of IRTF, IAB, etc. drafts require
approval, but isn't very specific about from whom.

The tool that's been deployed implements more or less the
'Trial Stage' requirements from RFC 4228; if we come up with
the right requirements for IRTF and IAB drafts they could feed
into future development plans.

  Bill

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 07:50:49 +1300

> into future development plans.

I thought they were to be treated as pseudo-WGs and use the
same approval logic as real WGs.

     Brian