Subject: [Tools-discuss] Repository?

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 23:10:47 -0800

Hi,

I note that Trac has a "Browse Source" link <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ 
httpbis/trac/browser>. Does this mean that a repository (CVS? SVN?)  
is available for working groups?

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 15:20:20 +0100

> is available for working groups?

Yes.  Working groups which has Trac set up also has a SVN repository
available, at http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/<WGNAME>/.

However, this has not been used much so far; if you start using it and
run into any access issues at all, let me know and I'll fix as needed.

	Henrik

---

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 12:15:33 -0800

Henrik Levkowetz wrote:
 >
 > ... Working groups which has Trac set up also has a SVN repository

how does one get a list of wg's that have Trac setup?

Also, perhaps related, I note that, e.g.,...

   http://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/sip/

..is a very cool/useful page.

=JeffH

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 23:00:40 +0100

> how does one get a list of wg's that have Trac setup?

Look at the WG page (http://tools.ietf.org/wg/<WGNAME>/).  If there are
links to 'Wiki' and 'Issues', there's a Trac setup.

> ..is a very cool/useful page.

Yeah, well, that's the sip WG page -- I hope that for all the other existing
WGs, the corresponding WG pages are just as cool...

BTW, please use http://tools.ietf.org/wg/<WGNAME>, rather than the
'svn.tools.ietf.org' subdomain when referencing WG pages.  The svn
domain is on a machine which also has WG pages at this time, but
that may not be the case forever.

	Henrik