Subject: [Tools-discuss] ID submission (for HTML) and retrieval (for XML)?

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 13:18:38 -0600

I just joined the mailing list, and poked around a bit without seeing these 
questions, but if they are already on a FAQ list somewhere, my apologies...

- I have a table in my draft that looks lousy in TXT (conceptually, it's 
about three pages wide) but is fine in HTML. I hacked my XML so that the 
table is broken into three or four tables, each of which at least fits on a 
page in TXT, but I'd really like to be able to submit the HTML from my 
UNhacked XML (containing this information as one big table). I can submit 
.ps or .pdf, but not HTML directly. Would this be hard to add?

- I submitted XML with my draft, but don't know how to retrieve the "XML" 
(assuming one of my co-authors needed the XML that corresponds to the 
current version because I was hit by a truck). Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Spencer 

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:33:31 -0500

Spencer Dawkins wrote:
> I just joined the mailing list, and poked around a bit without seeing
> these questions, but if they are already on a FAQ list somewhere, my
> apologies...
> ...
> - I submitted XML with my draft, but don't know how to retrieve the
> "XML" (assuming one of my co-authors needed the XML that corresponds to
> the current version because I was hit by a truck). Am I missing something?

Look in the same place as the .txt files:

	ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-NAME.xml

or

	http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-NAME.xml

Have fun!

	Tony Hansen
	[email-masked]