Subject: [Tools-discuss] Another suggestion, this one for an outsider

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:08:46 -0800

Hi again. Someone from a different SDO wants to know whenever a draft 
that "relates to their standards" is published. I think it is 
sufficient if a draft that has one of "their" standards name in the 
abstract appears.

It would be grand if someone made a web tool that allows people to 
get messages every time a draft with at least one of maybe ten 
filled-in keywords appears in the abstract. This would be, in 
essence, a subscription service and need an interface commensurate 
with it. Extra points for making this an Atom feed. :-)

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 12:02:20 -0800

Paul Hoffman wrote:
 >
 > It would be grand if someone made a web tool that allows people to get
 > messages every time a draft with at least one of maybe ten filled-in
 > keywords appears in the abstract. This would be, in essence, a
 > subscription service and need an interface commensurate with it. Extra
 > points for making this an Atom feed. :-)

+1

=JeffH