Subject: [Tools-discuss] MsgLint ?

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 02:54:54 +0100

Forwarding this message, since I don't know who's handling apps.ietf.org,
and who would be able to give more information about this:

	Henrik

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 11:14:01 -0600 (CST)
From: Richard Lynch <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

>From this page:
http://tools.ietf.org/inventory/verif-tools

This tool I've been using has gone 404, and I sure miss it:
http://www.apps.ietf.org/msglint.html

The base URL is the default Apache install page, so hopefully it's
just a messed up DocumentRoot/Directory mis-match in httpd.conf rather
than a service going away... :-)

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss