Subject: [Tools-discuss] Re: trac problem -- milestones

From: "Roy T. Fielding" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:59:19 -0800

On Dec 20, 2007, at 11:30 PM, Mark Nottingham wrote:

> I'm populating our issues list with milestones, and created ones  
> for "00", "01", and "02".
>
> I can edit "01" and "02 fine, but when I go to edit "00" at <http:// 
> www3.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/admin/ticket/milestones/00>,  
> Trac acts as if I don't have any milestones at all, giving me this  
> page:

[hmm, I think this didn't make it to the list because of the image]

I've seen several examples in the tickets and reports where a
value of "00" is being interpreted as empty or "false".  We
could work around that by using "draft00" (or "d00").

....Roy

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 12:39:34 +1100

> could work around that by using "draft00" (or "d00").

Yeah, that crossed my mind, but I didn't test it yet, because it would  
indicate some *really* bad programming practices...

Tested... *sigh* yes, that was the problem. I'm using 'd00' in both  
versions an milestones; reverting to '01' etc. thereafter.

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 13:20:29 +1100

http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/6545

On 22/12/2007, at 11:59 AM, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

>> I can edit "01" and "02 fine, but when I go to edit "00" at <http://www3.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/admin/ticket/milestones/00 
>> >, Trac acts as if I don't have any milestones at all, giving me  
>> this page:
>