Subject: [Tools-discuss] Wiki for OPSEC WG ?

From: "George Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 07:02:18 -0500

Would it be possible to set up a WIKI for the OPSEC WG ?

I have a number of ideas for drafts that I'd like to discuss/have
people hack on, and I think
a WIKI may be the best way to do it.

I'd thought of just doing it on Wikipedia, but I'm not sure what the
copyright issues would be.

Can this be set up ?

Thanks,
---George Jones

WG Chairs, AD, chime in if you concur.

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 21:57:46 +0100

Hi George,

> copyright issues would be.

Absolutely.  If Joe or Joel will drop me a note, I'll set it up.

	Henrik

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 23:01:00 +0100

Henrik Levkowetz wrote:
...
> > Absolutely.  If Joe or Joel will drop me a note, I'll set it up.

Joel Jaeggli said:
...
> consider it dropped.

Joe Abley said:
> I've been very quiet on this thread (unexpectedly and suddenly without  
> laptop, replacement at least 12 hours away, typing on phone, don't  
> ask)

Ouch!! :-(

> but I'm happy to confirm the request for an opsec wiki if that  
> helps move things along.

Ok.  Done!

The wiki has been set up, and is available here:

  http://tools.ietf.org/wg/opsec/trac/

There are also links to the wiki and the issue tracker from the opsec
wg status page:
  http://tools.ietf.org/wg/opsec/

There's also a SVN repository associated with the Trac environment;
currently anybody who is logged in can add stuff to the wiki, issue
tracker and SVN.  The SVN is at:

  http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/opsec/

The chairs have admin rights to the Track environment when logged in.

Regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 13:08:01 -0800

consider it dropped.

---

From: Joe Abley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 16:05:29 -0500

I've been very quiet on this thread (unexpectedly and suddenly without  
laptop, replacement at least 12 hours away, typing on phone, don't  
ask) but I'm happy to confirm the request for an opsec wiki if that  
helps move things along.