Subject: [Tools-discuss] Philly code sprint?

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 10:35:44 +0200

Since Cullen brought up the code sprint - will we do one in Philly?  
(I'd be good to know early for travel planning reasons.)

Lars

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 14:27:11 -0800

I'm for having another one. At the next one, I might actually finish  
what I started at the last one :-)

I suspect it will be relatively easy to set up a similar arrangement  
to last time if there are some people that  want to put the time in.

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:57:02 +0200

Count me in, if there is one.

Jari

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:11:05 -0800

Let's just decide that we are having one on Saturday - something like  
9am to 9pm. We can ask Russ and Ray if we can make same arrangements  
as last time and if not, we can make alternative arrangements for a  
locations.

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 14:43:57 +0800

> as last time and if not, we can make alternative arrangements for a  

Sounds good to me.

	Henrik