Subject: [Tools-discuss] www3.tools oddity

From: "Frank Ellermann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:34:16 +0100

Hi, something isn't as it should be, it could be on my side:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-rfc2026-changes-02
I end up on an empty page.  Before that I tried...
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-rfc2026-changes-02.txt
...and got an error (once), now I'm redirected to the ...-02,
still an empty page :-)
 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-rfc2026-changes
This goes to -02 and you guess it, an empty page.  Using the
known "tools server tricks" I think that www3.tools needs a
kick or reboot, www1.tools and www2.tools give me what I want.

Another point, how tricky would it be if I-D "announcements"
include the link to the tools server version ?  IIRC I looked
in either -00 or -01 of this I-D, and because I'm lazy I hope
that the diff is all I need to stay up to date.

 Frank

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 18:28:00 +0200

www3 (aka merlot) has run out of disk space, and Henrik
is on vacation with limited email access. (This also
explains why Daily Dose hasn't been updated in couple
of days.)

He should be back in office on Monday, so this should 
get fixed soon...

Best regards,
Pasi 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: ext Frank Ellermann [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: 18 January, 2008 11:34
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Tools-discuss] www3.tools oddity
>

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:20:48 +0100

Pasi is right, and I actually got it fixed just about the time
his email was written.  Sorry for the bother!  And thanks to
Bill Fenner who assisted when I didn't have shell access myself.

	Henrik