Subject: [Tools-discuss] DISCUSSes corrupted?

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 08:09:27 -0800

(BCC'ing ietf-action)

It looks like some HTML formatting has been escaped; I hope this can be fixed.
For example:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis/comment/75
304/?
 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis/comment/75
257/?

But I don't know if this is a tool problem, or a result of the recent system
migration.

Anyone else seeing this?

-d

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 22:04:13 +0100

Hi Dan,

> (BCC'ing ietf-action)

Please forward the comment below to the same ticket.  Also Cc:ing
some AMS folks.

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis/comment/75304/?
>  
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis/comment/75257/?
...

We've found that after the migration, the datatracker is running on the
wrong version of the Django framework, which is likely to cause some
minor bugs (like this one), and is known to produce at least one major
problem.

Bill and I have been in touch with the AMS folks, and there is a plan to
move over to the right Django release, which should fix this and any other
changes in appearance and behaviour caused by the migration.

	Henrik