Subject: [Tools-discuss] ietf archives not deleting old versions

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 16:09:56 -0800

(BCC'd ietf-action)

I noticed that a couple of recent I-Ds that have been posted have not had the
previous version of the I-D deleted from ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts
nor from http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts.  These appear to have been
posted using the IDST tool, but I'm not sure.

Here are two examples:

  draft-ietf-dccp-ccid4-01.ps
  draft-ietf-dccp-ccid4-01.txt
  draft-ietf-dccp-ccid4-02.pdf
  draft-ietf-dccp-ccid4-02.txt

  draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis-13.txt 
  draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis-13.xml
  draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis-14.txt
  draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis-14.xml

-d

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss