Subject: Re: [Tools-discuss] A. Local-part,et al.

From: "Frank Ellermann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 18:59:52 +0200

Bill Fenner wrote:
 
> There's an open question about what to do about old, bad data in
> the IETF database - for example, if you ask the IETF database who
> [email-masked] is, it says his name is "Author Domain".

LOL, that's odd.  If this oddity is limited to "Author Domain" just
kill all affected records in the "IETF database" (I've no clue what
that is, but I guess there should be a privacy statement somewhere).

> This new version should be deployed in June.

Sounds good, thanks.  Is your tool also responsible for the content
of the announcements ?  If that's the case I'd really love to get a
link to the rfcmarkup-HTML version of new drafts in announcements,
it would allow me to get to a diff with two clicks.  The short delay
until a rfcmarkup version is available is no problem from my POV.

 Frank

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss