Subject: [Tools-discuss] Incorrect Chair listed on IPPM page

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:48:54 -0400

Hi Henrick and all,

I just noticed that the ippm wg page on the tools site
lists Guy Almes as chair! This was correct back in 1998
or so, but Guy hasn't been chair for a long time.

Henk and Matt are the current chairs.
:-)
Al

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 22:34:32 +0200

Hi Al,

> Henk and Matt are the current chairs.

Yes.  Temporary glitch as a result of adding a lot of historic
information (part of that is available through the new 'concluded'
page: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/concluded ) but there is more info
which isn't shown there yet.  Anyway, while adding the historic
info I'm sorry to say that I overwrote current info in the case of
long-running active WGs.  The situation should correct itself shortly.

Thanks for the alert :-)  and see you in Dublin, I hope?

Best,

	Henrik