Subject: [Tools-discuss] wiki.tools.ietf.org seems to be down

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 10:07:07 +0100

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 09:34:01 -0500

Henrik is on vacation but is expected back on or before 12 Jan.

Ray

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 09:54:34 +1300

The same problem is affecting the primary server for
xml.resource.org, but the secondary is up (IPv4 only).

   Brian

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 17:21:12 +0100

Hi Jari,

All services have been moved over to a different server, and additionally
I've now physically accessed the wayward server and rebooted it.  Hopefully
everything should now be back to normal operation.  (If you notice any
anomaly, let me know).

Best,

	Henrik

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 22:25:12 +0200

It all seems to work again, many thanks!

Jari