Subject: [Tools-discuss] ABNF parser generator with extensions

From: Joe Munjo Yu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 09:02:28 +0900

Hello,

I am Munjo Yu, an attendee of the 74th IETF.
VineGen Inc which I am working with, has an ABNF parser generator.
This parser generator generates complete parser code.
To achieve this goal of no need for hand coding, we had to add a
couple of extensions to ABNF.
Dave Crocker, during our chats, suggested me to post an email to the
app mailing list.
As a parallel effort, I am seeking to have a link on the IETF tools
web page, to the ABNF
parser generator download page in our web page.
So that if anyone in the IETF community needs a "complete" ABNF parser
generator,
then they can use our parser generator.

If you give me some advice about how to proceed, I'll greatly appreciate.

Thanks,
-Munjo Yu

P.S. I'll be somewhere in the 74th meeting - tomorrow and early
Friday, so if you let me know your name
I'll try to catch you.

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 12:39:05 -0700

Hi,

On 2009-03-25 17:02 Joe Munjo Yu said the following:
...
> web page, to the ABNF parser generator download page in our web page.

If you let me know the appropriate URL and a paragraph describing the
service, I'll add a link to the ABNF parser generator to the appropriate
tool pages.

Best,

	Henrik