Subject: [Tools-discuss] Yet another I-D stats tool

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 17:23:36 +0100

Folks,

I've written a bunch of scripts to collect and display some statistics I
couldn't find elsewhere, to get a feeling of the amount of activity
regarding WG and non-WG documents. The tool is available online at
http://ubiq.tilab.com/cgi-bin/idstats.cgi and can be queried through a
very simple HTTP interface, just entering in a web browser URLs like
http://ubiq.tilab.com/cgi-bin/idstats.cgi?query=draft-*-alto-*

Of course I wrote the tool for myself, but if people think that a
variant of it could be useful also to others I can help integrate it
with other stats tools. Comments are welcome.

For the brave: the (poorly written and uncommented) code is available at
http://code.google.com/p/idstats/. The database that acts as a back end
for the tool takes approximately 70 hours to create from scratch on a
~6K bogomips processor; ask me offlist if you want a dump of the one I'm
currently using.

-- 
Ciao,
Enrico

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 09:40:45 +1300

Great fun.

http://ubiq.tilab.com/cgi-bin/idstats.cgi?query=draft-templin-autoconf-dhcp*
is probably my favourite.

   Brian

On 2009-03-20 05:23, Enrico Marocco wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Tools-discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss