Subject: [Tools-discuss] html link points to "tombstone" ?

From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:50:50 -0400

Not sure if I should mention this here, or if there is a better place,
but fwiw, ippm had a draft expire (draft-ietf-ippm-multimetrics-09), a
new version was put in place a few days later (last week), and

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-multimetrics-10.txt>
is correct.

however,
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-multimetrics-10>
gives tombstone text

the rest of the links appear to be correct (nits, text/plain, diff...)

--Matt

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:54:47 +0200

Hi Matt,

> the rest of the links appear to be correct (nits, text/plain, diff...)

I just checked the link on all the tools servers, and they all seem
to be correct now.  Do you still get the tombstone?

Best,

	Henrik

---

From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 12:23:32 -0400

> to be correct now.  Do you still get the tombstone?

Yes, it is correct now.  Emile also updated to version 11 just after I
sent my note, so I do not know if that triggered a refresh.

Thanks for looking,

--Matt