Subject: [Tools-discuss] meeting materials manager

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 22:50:30 +0900

Hi,

the "View Meeting Materials Page" link at the bottom of https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi 
  used to go to a page where one could see which WGs had requested  
slots for the upcoming IETF, but no longer does. This was very useful  
and I'd like it back.

(I'm not sure if this is a tools team or secretariat change.)

Lars

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 20:51:22 +0200

Hi Lars,

> (I'm not sure if this is a tools team or secretariat change.)

Since the URL goes to a cgi-bin script, it's unlikely to be a tools-team change.
I'm Cc:ing Glen.

Best,

	Henrik

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 11:11:29 -0500

I'm not sure when the automatic submission tool started adding lines like

Diff from previous version:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dawkins-nomcom-dont-wait-03

at the bottom of the e-mail it sends out, but that's much-appreciated (and I 
didn't know that rfcdiff guessed url1 if you didn't specify one - neat!)...

Thank you guys for all you do, of course.

Spencer