Subject: [Tools-discuss] Can someone help with a basic guidance?

From: JFC Morfin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 10:01:46 +0200

Here is what I use to do.

I wrote a C program which can take inputs from texts with a simple
format for inputs and write the XML format. This permits me to prepare
texts on simple editor, Open Office, wiki, HTML English/French texts
as well.

The program deals with the legal entries and paragraph management. It
is based on the template I found online of a Draft example. Further to
the last legal change, the I_D I prepare in running the online tool
are refused by the Secretariat automated tool.

1) where can I now find a sample I_D with the proper new XML format?
2) where can I process the resulting XML to get a legally acceptable I_D?

Thank you for the help.
jfc

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 16:11:56 +0200

> 1) where can I now find a sample I_D with the proper new XML format?

Instructions are at <http://xml.resource.org/experimental.html>.

> 2) where can I process the resulting XML to get a legally acceptable I_D?

See above.

BR, Julian