Subject: [Tools-discuss] Wiki package being used for IETF pages?

From: Dave CROCKER <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 09:01:04 -0700

Howdy,

I've got a project underway that might migrate into ietf.org and I'd like to 
structure it to be compatible with the packages already used there.

This will probably be in the form of a wiki, so that folks from the community 
can contribute entries.

I've looked around the wiki.tools.ietf.org area but can't see an indication of 
what open source wiki package is being used.

Can you point me at the right package?

Thanks.

d/

ps.  There is a problem with the "More details on the individual milestone items 
is available at  the Wiki ToolPriorityList" link:

    <http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wiki/ToolPriorityList>

on

    <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/about>

Firefox says it has a loop.

d/
-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 13:03:58 +0200

Hi Dave,

> Can you point me at the right package?

"Trac", http://trac.edgewall.org/

> Firefox says it has a loop.

Obsolete link.  There's a new Tools wiki at http://tools.ietf.org/group/tools/trac,
but it doesn't currently have the milestone details information.  I've removed
the link.

	Henrik