Subject: [Tools-discuss] Add milestone in trac

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 10:44:05 -0400

Hey all,

I'm trying to set up trac to track (haha) issues for a geopriv work
item, but I don't see anything in the web interface to allow me to add
a milestone to which these issues can be attached.

Is there a way to do this that I'm missing, or does someone need to do
this for me?

Thanks,
--Richard

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 17:15:55 +0200

Hi Richard,

> Is there a way to do this that I'm missing, or does someone need to do

If you log in as [email-masked] you'll see an additional main menu item
to the right of 'Search' which says 'Admin'.  There you'll get the option
to add, change and delete milestones, and a lot of other stuff.

Best,

	Henrik

---

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 11:20:35 -0400

Aha, thanks, I had been using my gmail address to log in.
--Richard