Subject: [Tools-discuss] Wiki page for Bar BoFs?

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 11:39:55 +1000

Is this doable, or am I missing something?

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 10:33:41 +0300

> Is this doable, or am I missing something?

Each area has a tools wiki (the one for TSV is at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/tsv/trac/wiki 
, for example).

At least for TSV, we encourage folks to make new pages under there if  
they believe it will be useful for their BOF. I'm pretty sure the ADs  
of other areas wouldn't yell if you were to do the same on their wiki.

Lars

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 11:15:18 +0200

> of other areas wouldn't yell if you were to do the same on their wiki.

And/or maybe add a new bar-bof page to the wiki at
  http://tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki ,
with a link to the bar-bof page on the front page
  http://tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki/StartPage ?

A third alternative would be for me to set up a separate bar-bof wiki
next to the BOF wiki.  Would only take a minute or two.

Best,

	Henrik

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 19:58:58 +1000

I took the first option (the APP wiki); thanks!