Subject: [Tools-discuss] HTTPbis tickets CSS request

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 12:29:28 +1000

Because we just started using priorities on our tickets, most of our  
tickets have a 'none' priority, which means that we need to set the  
first possible priority as 'normal', because that's what's set in the  
form as the default when editing a ticket with a 'none' priority*.

However, doing this means that tickets with a 'normal' priority are  
highlighted red (probably because they assume that the first priority  
is "urgent").

I think that can be fixed by making changes as below to the following  
CSS rules in <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/chrome/common/css/report.css 
 >.

---8<---
.tickets tr.color1-odd  {  }
.tickets tr.color1-even {  }
.tickets tr.color4-odd { background: #fdc; border-color: #e88; color:  
#a22 }
.tickets tr.color4-even { background: #fed; border-color: #e99; color:  
#a22 }
--->8---

Could someone please change these rules for us?

Thanks!

* I think this is a bug in Trac; a ticket with no assigned priority  
should have its edit form default to the value identified as the  
default (obviously). However, kludging the CSS is the shortest path to  
victory here...

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 15:59:24 +0200

Hi Mark,

I've implemented this by adding a line for an additional site-specific
.css file in the site page template for httpbis' trac, and then in that
file (httpbis.css) I've set:

.tickets tr.color1-odd  { background: #fff; border-color: #ccc; color: #000; }
.tickets tr.color1-even  { background: #fff; border-color: #ccc; color: #000; }
.tickets tr.color4-odd { background: #fdc; border-color: #e88; color: #a22; }
.tickets tr.color4-even { background: #fed; border-color: #e99; color: #a22; }

This seemed the most straightforward way, as styles and templates are
generally common to all the trac instances, but the site page template
(httpbis/trac/templates/site.html) provides the starting point for individual
instance customizations.

Best,

	Henrik

On 2009-07-23 04:29 Mark Nottingham said the following:
> _______________________________________________
> Tools-discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss
>

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:26:42 +1000

Looks great -- thanks!