Subject: [Tools-discuss] My calendar application, or wrong TZ for IETF-75 agenda?

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 08:31:33 +0200

Is it me, or is the TZ in the agenda for IETF-75 really in -0700? It  
should be +0200.

    Patrik

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 10:43:04 +0300

> Is it me, or is the TZ in the agenda for IETF-75 really in -0700? It

Same issue here with http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/75/TSV_agenda.ics.  
(TZ is US/Pacific.)

Lars

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 10:39:12 +0200

> Same issue here with http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/75/TSV_agenda.ics.  

Manual update needed.  Gah.  Gets me every time.  If I knew of a
registry of icalendar timezone definitions I could automate this,
but I haven't found one yet.

The calendar entries should be OK within an hour.

	Henrik

---

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 10:57:46 +0200

> but I haven't found one yet.

That organisation IETF (you might have heard about it) is working on  
it ;-)

Check with Cyrus, you might have good requirements that you can push  
into the discussions.

> The calendar entries should be OK within an hour.

Thanks!

    paf

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 11:47:26 +0200

> That organisation IETF (you might have heard about it) is working on  

That's good news.  Before I wrote the sentence above, during the latest
repeat of my search for timezone definitions, I found the draft
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-royer-timezone-registry
which seems to have lapsed.  If there's current activity, that's great :-)

> Check with Cyrus, you might have good requirements that you can push  

Ok.

Best,

	Henrik

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 13:18:12 +0300

Hi,

time zone looks OK now. One small issue is that the two plenaries  
don't seem to get included in the .ics.

Lars

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 13:18:04 +0200

> don't seem to get included in the .ics.

Ah.  Should be fixed now.  Will appear within an hour.

	Henrik