Subject: [Tools-discuss] Loginmgr-0.13 feedback

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:24:40 +0700

attempting create a new account, this tool does not accept my email address
([email-masked]) as valid.

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 17:08:49 +0200

Hi Glen,

> ([email-masked]) as valid.

I have been looking at this, but haven't been able to reproduce the problem.

At which point do you get an indication that the email address isn't valid,
and how is it worded?

Regards,

	Henrik

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 14:36:26 +0700

I tried this again and it just worked (?).  Gremlins...

Hope this helps.

~gwz